Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just a little update

Weowna Park 4-18-2011 2-05-27 PM Weowna Park 4-18-2011 2-07-15 PM
Tommy  Weowna Park Hike Anita

Well its been quite a while since my last post. Since then I had a little bypass procedure and have been on the mend ever since. It’s been six weeks since the procedure and I am feeling great! I have been walking every day since and now do two to five miles per day. Every day get’s easier and I am really looking forward to May 31st. That’s when I can resume doing what I want. Hopefully a little walk on my hands. Or at least an Air Chair ride. Weather permitting. Speaking of which the weather here is the definition of sucky. This has been the coldest April on record . In fact it’s now the 19th and there are reports of snow flurries in the area. “That’s Just WRONG” Although the birght side is it keeps me from wishing I could do this or that while my breast bone is healing.
Anyway All is well.

No comments: